Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boston Proper Shoes for Less - Part 2!

Hi girls,

I have some more good news! Your wallet is going to LOVE this...

1- Nile Jewel Platform Heel




Now those two shoes are not exactly the same, but they are similar enough that they were worth mentioning. Anyway, I don't think boston proper really manufacture the shoes that have their brand name. I may be wrong, but I think they just have the right to add their brand name to certain shoes. This could be one. What do you think?

2- Ahead of the Curve Platform
Boston Proper sells those shoes for 239$ here.

The description says that they are by Report Signature (I know, they made this one real easy for me). A little google search shows that you can buy the SAME shoes here for 213.7$ with free 2 day shipping ;)

3- Ornamental Platform Sandal



4- Bound to Fashion Wedge by DKNY



Boston Proper sells this for 139$ here.
The shoes are by DKNY and are sold on their webpage for the list-price of 130$.
Endless (warehouse price shoes) sells it for 123$ here with free shipping ;)

Stay tuned for more! Feel free to do your own search, and share your findings in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment